1.Down/Pantera
2.In Flames
3.NIN
4.Johnny Cash
5.The White Stripes
1. ALABAMA!!! I grew up listening to this on the albums my dad bought. I still enjoy it 20 years later, and appreciate it more.
2. Eagles. It seems my dad had a big part in my music taste.
3. Garth Brooks.
4. 80's music. I like to relax and laugh with this.
5. Metallica, from the 80's with Jason Newsted.
I also am a fan of Aaron Shust, who is a Christian singer. This helps me keep my eyes open and my faith stronger.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
1.Down/Pantera
2.In Flames
3.NIN
4.Johnny Cash
5.The White Stripes
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Johnny Cash
Conway Twitty
Merle Haggard
George Jones
Hank Jr.
Clutch
Korn
NIN
Tool
Pumpkins
Green Day
Sex Pistols
AFI
Transplants
Ramones
Grandmaster Flash
Ice Cube (old)
Westside Connection
Wu Tang Clan
Slick Rick
just a few quick lists, i listen to so many types of music though, hard to even pick favorites..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Depeche Mode would not be in there for me.
Slipknot would be in there quite a bit.
GO VOLS
I'm late to the party, but I wanted to participate...
1. Clutch
2. Scissorfight
3. Kyuss
4. Fu Manchu
5. The Atomic Bitchwax
6. Karma To Burn
7. Corrosion Of Conformity
8. Faith No More
9. Pantera
10. Mastodon
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks